What is Amazon Gift Card?
Amazon Gift Cards are pre-paid gifts that a person can give to his/her family or friends. These gift cards can be redeemed for purchasing items on Amazon.com or its partner merchants.They are mainly of three types: Physical, eGift Cards(E-mail & Share Via Link), and any time gifts. However, customers can redeem their gift cards on select items.
How to Check Amazon Gift Card Balance?
- Log into your Amazon account
- Go to your Amazon Account.
- Click on Gift Cards, It will show you the Gift Card balance.
How to Use an Amazon Gift Card?
It is a simple process to redeem the gift card. Just follow the below guidelines and learn how to use your gift card,
- Go to Amazon.com
- Visit on Your Account, It will take you on a new page where you see the “gift cards” option
- Hit on the Gift card option and view your gift card balance, redeem it or reload your gift cards.
- Click on redeem a gift card, enter the code which you got physically, via the link, or mail.
You can buy gift cards at grocery, drug, and convenience stores throughout the United States and have no purchase fees. Designs and denominations may vary by retailer.
Does Amazon Gift Card Expire?
Gift cards are valid for one year from the date of claim. Customers can redeem their Gift Cards on select items within the validity period.
How to Send Gift Card to My Friend?
Amazon has made it simple to send your greetings to your loved ones, just follow the below steps;
- Simply choose a gift card, pick a denomination and enter your message to your dear one.
- Enter your Email Id.
- Check out and complete the payment.
- Amazon.com Gift Card Balance Reload
2. Amazon.com eGift Card
3. eGift Card
4. Apple Gift Card – App Store, iTunes, iPhone, iPad, AirPods, MacBook, accessories, and more (Email Delivery)
5. Gift Card in a Birthday Pop-Up Box
6. Gift Card in a Mini Envelope
7. Gift Card in Various Gift Boxes